Sales Ledger / Credit Controller
City of London
Our client is an international product supplier who service the jewellery industry across the UK. An opportunity has become available for a Credit Controller to join their team for a fixed 1 year Maternity contract.
Duties will include;
- Credit control and chasing outstanding monies owed
- Recording all Credit Card and BAC's payments
- Proactively reducing the aged debtors list
- Allocating payments and reconciling bank accounts
- Allocating payments received accordingly
- Maintaining a commercial sales ledger
- Taking Credit Card payments
- Opening new accounts & credit checking new customers
- Daily cash flow and sales receipts summary report
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in Credit Control and Sales ledger
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Immediately available
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger / Credit Controller to join this exceptionally high end company on a one year maternity contract. The client offices are easily accessed by public transport and are in the heart of the vibrant city of London.
- credit control
- sales ledger
- credit controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"