£18,000 + benefits
Valeco Recruitment are working with our established client in Midlothian to recruit a Credit Controller to join them immediately on a temporary to permanent basis, however if you have a permanent role and are suited to this role our client will also consider straight permanent with this opportunity.
You will be based in a busy small team where everyone mucks in to ensure the work is completed daily within the credit control team and department.
Key duties will involve:
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone and email to reduce debtor days
- Initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are concluded
- Allocating payments
- Customer remittances
- Processing letters, updating records, and producing statements
- Liaising with internal partners and building up relationships
- Resolving queries
- Logging and reporting disputes
What are we looking for?
- Experience in credit control
- Competent in dealing with customers and commanding a conversation
- Good attention to detail and PC skills
- Able to work to deadlines and within a small team
- Salary of £18,000
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Life Assurance
- Managed time
- Free parking
- Sick pay
Please send your covering letter and CV for the attention of Valerie Cowan.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job