A reputable construction company are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to work in their Head Office in Edmonton, reporting to Senior Management. Based in Edmonton, this company has been established for over 40 years and are supporting constant growth which provides lots of new opportunities.
This company believes in quality service and professionalism to allow them to remain a largely competing brand in the leading edge of the construction industry. They remain to work with thousands of customers ranging from individuals to large companies where they must operate effectively.
The key duties include:
- Dealing with invoices and queries
- Finance admin duties
- Chasing invoices via phone, email and fax
- Producing month end reports on Excel
- Credit checks
- Aged debt reports
- Monthly meetings with senior management
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- At least 2 years Credit Control experience
- A proven track record of working and meeting collection targets
- Experience of a large ERP system is desirable alongside Excel
- Excellent reconciliation skills and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a pre-requisite
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
A competitive salary with a leading company in the construction industry, therefore providing room for progression along a career path in the finance sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job