Credit Controller - Ellesmere Port - 12 months maternity cover
Your new company
There is an exciting opportunity for you to be working for a successful manufacturing organisation within Ellesmere Port They are seeking a Credit Controller to join their finance team on a temporary basis to cover an increase in workload.
Your new role
As a Credit Controller you will report to the Finance Manager and duties will include:
- Reducing the overdue debt by successfully managing an assigned section of the ledger and ensuring payments are made promptly
- Chasing customer debt by telephone and email
- Working with the Account Managers to effectively resolve customer queries that are delaying the collection of monies owed and keep an accurate record of any invoices held in query
- Aiding the forecasting of receipts for cash flow forecasting
- Taking on other ad hoc duties as advised by the Credit Control Manager
What you'll need to succeed
Previous credit control experience and knowledge is necessary in order to hit the ground running. You will be a proactive and professional individual who is able to build lasting relationships and work to demanding KPI's in a challenging environment. CICM qualification would be desirable, but by no means essential.
What you'll get in return
Full time Monday - Friday. 32 days holiday + Bank Holidays and on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job