Huntress are currently on the lookout for a Credit Controller to join our client in Farnham until at least the end of May with the opportunity for this to be extended based on performance!
The main purposes of the role will be to, manage collection processes, ensuring they are proactive and the processes lead to reductions in the time it takes for clients/customers to pay invoices. Ensure that the billing process is efficient and all queries are managed/resolved in a timely manner. To oversee actions and enforce relevant collection on aged debt within the ledger.
Main duties will include: (But not limited to)
- Day to day management of aged debt and chasing creditors using in-house accounts system.
- Reconciliation of sales & purchase ledger according to payments received and invoices issued.
- Recording remittances and reconciling as payments received.
- Inputting purchase & sales invoices into accounts system.
- Supporting and covering general accounts duties.
The right candidate will be; hard working, enthusiastic and flexible about joining a new team. Team work is key but there will also be times you will need to use your own initiative and work on your own.
Some key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience of problem solving and dealing with problematic situations with customers/suppliers.
- Computer literate (specifically excel)
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong admin skills
Full training will be provided on the job for the companies in house system.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Casey at Huntress on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Credit Control