Leading FMCG organisation based in the new state of the art offices in Milton Keynes. Growth within the business has meant that more heads are required within their credit function.
Well known brand and leading FMCG organisation based in state of the art office in Milton Keynes. A growing business that offer excellent individual development, career progression along with an innovative and exciting working environment. Flexible working and market leading salary make this one of the most exciting organisation on the market!
Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Collections of customer invoices to agreed company targets
- Ensuring that all outstanding accounts are identified, communicated and prioritised in accordance with internal procedures
- Resolving invoice queries for customers by liaising with internal customers
- Promote and maintain relationships internally and externally to deliver excellent customer care
- Identification and management of potentially high risk customers
- Approval and setting up of new customer accounts in line with company policies and procedures
- Processing client Debit notes
- Using Sage to reconcile accounts, import invoices and producing regular aged debt reports for review
- Other general administration, financial and accounting duties as required
Credit Controller requirements:
- 2 years in similar role
- strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Confident with IT, particularly Microsoft Office Excel
- The ability to provide a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive team player, with demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
Growing and dynamic FMCG organisation with unrivalled growth for progression and personnel development.
- credit controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job