Immediate requirement for an experienced credit controller. Possible temp to perm. Loughborough based.
Your new company
A successful and established Loughborough based organisation are recruiting for an experienced credit controller to join their team initially on a temporary basis with a possibility of the role becoming permanent.
What you'll need to succeed
- Skilled at all aspects of credit control and cash collection
- Good stakeholder/ customer engagement
- Able to pick up new things quickly and can work well in a team across varied processes
- Good IT/ excel skills
- Syspro knowledge would be great but not essential
- Evidence of managing and improving processes
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working full time hours for a well respected company, within a good working environment, receive a competitive hourly rate and have the opportunity to secure yourself a permanent role in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Credit Control
- Credit Controller