A Credit Controller is required for this well established construction solutions company based in Peterborough.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contacting customers to secure payment to terms & for overdue invoices.
- Investigating and working with colleagues within the business/depots to resolve customer queries promptly.
- Processing customer correspondence, ensuring accounts are maintained effectively
- Working closely with team members to provide support as required and towards achievement of business goals.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers.
To be suitable for this role you will have a minimum of 12 months credit control experience, have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player.
This role offers a basic salary of £19,000 per annum but excellent benefits package.
Email your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity - if you don't hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job