Role: Credit Controller
Hours: Monday to Friday Full Time
Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced credit controller with risk experience? Are you looking for a new and challenging position? If so we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Elland based client.
Our client is looking to employ someone to take responsibility for the credit control and to join their vibrant team on a 6 month fixed term contract. There could be opportunities that this contract is extended. Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £19,500 per annum. Due to the location of their office, access to a car would be beneficial.
- Daily reviewing of credit exposure reports and credit limits
- Liaising with other members of the business to get advanced information about potential clients requiring credit limits setting
- Liaising with customer regarding any outstanding payments
- Handling queries and resolving issues regarding statements, invoices…
- Taking payments over the telephone
- Working to resolve any disputes that may arise
- General admin duties as required
- Previous experience within credit control is essential
- Experience in Sales Ledger and general accounts is also a must for this role
- The ability and willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks within the department
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail will be crucial to this role
- You will need to be proactive and demonstrate a "can do" attitude
- Experience of Credit Insurance would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job