Chase and Holland are delighted to be working on a superb Credit Control opportunity which will suit someone with relevant experience. This is a permanent position based near Coalville.
Working as part of a team, your role will be to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, ensuring that invoices are paid on time.
Key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with all elements of Sales Ledger process
- Chasing overdue payment through various means
- Resolving customer queries
- Obtaining proof of deliveries
- Providing high levels of customer service, both internally and externally.
- Allocation of customer BACS and cheque payments
- Working to outlined KPI's and deadlines
The ideal candidate will have a hard working and positive attitude and at least 12 months Credit Control experience. In return, you will receive a full time position with a salary up to £19,000 as well as good holiday package, pension scheme and free parking.