Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Credit Contoller for one of our major clients located in Munster.
Fantastic opening with a very competitive salary
- As part of the finance team you will be responsible for efficiently managing client ledgers in the aged debtors
- Monitoring client receipts in accordance with due dates.
- Maintaining internal & external relationships with senior stakeholders and clients
- Liaising with Project Managers, Financial Controller and Directors to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices and billing.
- Supporting & liaising with Directors and their teams in all aspects of billing and debtor management.
- Distributing client invoices & statements in a timely fashion.
- Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence/contact activity.
- Ensuring a professional client service is consistently delivered.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements that lead to greater efficiency and accuracy in billing.
- Complete ad hoc tasks and projects as they arise.
- Managing internal queries and provision of reports on information
- Preparing and submitting returns and dealing with Revenue in relation to same
Skills & Experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience within a credit control/ Accounts receivable function
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages, particularly excel and experience in SAGE packages desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job