DESCRIPTION/ JOB PURPOSE
- To ensure all outstanding debts are collected on a timely basis;
- To assist with month-end/weekly reporting and reconciliations;
- To assist with the refinement of the credit-control process as the department and business expand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains extensive debtors ledger across multiple products and in different currencies;
- Focused on the APAC region, negating difficulties to Collections activity such as time-zone and language challenges
- Ensures debts are collected before they become overdue whilst ensuring older debts are collected as soon as possible;
- Handles queries and resolves problems efficiently for Credit Control & Billing;
- Assist in forensic analysis of aged items and on-account payments to ensure open-items are identified and closed out;
- Assists in the preparation of relevant reports to show outstanding debt for internal control purposes as well as for US reporting;
- Assists with the calculation of the quarterly bad debt provision.
- Educated to a degree level or has relevant experience;
- Experience working with an accounting systems is essential, knowledge of ORMB or Oracle Cloud being an advantage;
- Experience of working in a multi-currency, global organization is essential;
- Good communication skills;
- Competence with Outlook and at least an intermediate level of Excel expertise is essential;
- Strong numeracy, computer literacy skills and good attention to detail;
- Self-starter who is pro-active and works well in a team as well as individually.
- credit control finance accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job