My client, an IT Services Company based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their growing head-office finance function.
You will be reporting into the Credit Manager and will be responsible for maintaining your own Sales Ledger of approximately 300 live accounts.
The position will include, but not limited to;
- Maintaining all customer accounts
- Chasing debtors via both phone and email
- P&L Analysis, including gross margin review
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar position
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller looking to work within a fast-paced team offering career progression in a hands-on role.
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job