Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and fast growing company in Brentford
Our client is one of the UK's market leaders in their industry and they are looking for Credit Controller to join their team on full time permanent basis.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 09:00am-17:00
- Chasing and escalating overdue accounts in accordance with company procedure.
- Allocation of BACS and cheque payments received.
- Reviewing credit held orders.
- Sending copy invoices, statements and POD's.
- Recording and resolving customer queries.
- Arranging customer refunds.
- Provide cover in the event of absences.
- Filing of customer remittances and other customer records.
- Other credit control/admin tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will
- Previous experience in Credit Control.
- Sales Ledger and reconciliation experience.
- Intermediate at Excel.
Please note this position is based in Brentford. Please only apply if you are able to travel to that location. When applying, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and sent in a word format.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.