Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller based in Chelmsford. Our client is a Global Leading Insurance Firm and employer of choice in the local market. This role will be responsible for supporting the Credit Risk team in the collection of premiums.
Typical Duties Include:
- Responsible for the management and collection of outstanding payments from personal portfolio of accounts
- Identifying issues affecting the efficiency of overdue unpaid premiums
- Constant improvement and review of processes to benefit collections
- Monitoring of trends/cycles and highlighting to Senior Management
- Producing reports detailing actual debt and unallocated payments
- Maintaining working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Acting as a professional interface for external contacts and providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in either Credit Control or Credit Risk within the Financial Services industry with specific London Market knowledge. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and maintain a high level of customer service through busy periods.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.
- Credit Control
- Cash Collection
- credit controller