A leading business with a strong portfolio of blue chip clients are looking for a dynamic, career driven Credit Controller to join their growing finance team based in Manchester City Centre.
The business has grown significantly over the last year with an aggressive growth strategy in place. They offer the successful candidate development of skill set and career opportunities.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end credit control
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Achievment of the monthly targets
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
- Improve the timely collection of debt
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
As a Credit Controller, you will have/be:
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- Target driven
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- A team player with personality, empathy and a drive to succeed
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential
- IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Credit Controller to join a growing business, develop their skill set and progress through the company structure.
Apply below or, to find out more about Credit Control or other finance roles, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on or call .