Based: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £23,000 + excellent benefits and internal opportunities
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our Key Clients on a permanent basis in the city centre of Manchester. The business turn over billions, have a portfolio of globally recognised brands and are always continuing to develop and improve internal processes/projects.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be working along side a large dynamic yet hardworking team in a relaxed environment with the key aim being to achieve targets and reduce outstanding debt.
- Maximising all cash collections for the debtor's ledger working on various accounts to ensure prompt payment.
- To maintain the status of all accounts using the debt management database
- Work towards targets set for cash collection to help reduce outstanding debt.
- To follow up on all deadlines and co-ordinate further action were required.
- Maintain control of legal referrals prior to litigation.
- Reducing debtor days, processing reminder letters and statements
- Daily, monthly reporting. Investigating and resolving queries daily
- Negotiating settlements of accounts and dealing with enquiries and incoming calls
- Experience of working with deductions before would be highly beneficial
- Have a strong background in Credit Control (at least 2 years minimum)
- Outstanding written, communication and interpersonal skills especially on the telephone
- Can work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach in all situations using effective questioning, active influencing and negotiating skills.
- Escalate issues through appropriate channels in a timely manner
- Experience on SAP is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated, driven and reliable individual to join a hugely and vibrant company with an opportunity for progression.
This is the perfect time to join the company so if you feel like you fit the above profile and have the required attributes for this role please send your C.V. for immediate consideration to