Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Credit Controller for a retail organisation in Nottingham. Our client is a multi-million pound business based in the Nottingham area.
Our client is a well-established retail business. They are continuously growing, and offers free on site parking. This is a great opportunity as it is a 6 month fix term contract.
As the Credit Controller will be reporting into the Credit Control manager and will be working alongside a medium sized team of Credit Controllers in a bustling, busy environment. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Chasing varying amounts of debt from £10 up to £25m
- Looking after over 600clients at a time
- Negotiating payment plans with clients and customers
- Resolving outstanding invoices
- Inputting data
- Building rapport with existing and new clients
To apply for this role you:
- must have previous experience of working in Credit Control
- will be immediately available to start work or available within 1 week
This is initially a temporary 6 month fix term contract. The company does have permanent positions available so would be a great opportunity for you to get in on a temp to perm basis. This position will be paying between £10 and £12 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job