Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to join a well-established business? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment, working within a varied role?
Our client is a family run organisation based in Gloucester, through continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join the team.
You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, handling high volume invoices and ensuring there are no outstanding debtors. You will be working as part of a small but proactive team and will support other colleagues with adhoc duties as and when required.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a well-recognised organisation and develop their career in an in-house Credit Control team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will have full responsibility for your own portfolio of customers; mainly dealing with low value, high volume invoices
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your allocated customers to understand their company procedures
- Use varying forms of communication to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Credit check new customers and open new credit accounts ensuring you have all the relevant information on the debtor
- Ensure up to date records of all communication with the customer, tracking lines of communication and ensuring chase up’s are diarised
- Reconciliation of accounts and contributing to the month end for the whole debtor ledger
- Agreeing alternative payment terms where necessary
- Provide reports to management on outstanding issues and inform them early of potential debtor’s problems
- Allocate receipts and issue customer statements
Your skills and experience should include:
- 2+ years Credit Control experience working on high volume invoice accounts
- Previous relationship management experience
- Dedicated and motivated attitude with a desire to learn and succeed
- Flexible approach and able to use initiative when taking responsibly for your own clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing and friendly personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with ease
- Previous reporting experience, delivering month end reports and listing outstanding debtor’s
If this is something of interest, please contact Adjacency quoting CPCC001 at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Credit Control