Salary: £22,500 - Permanent role, 35 Hours a week
Location: Milton Keynes
We are looking for a Credit Controller to ensure the prompt collection of outstanding monies on the Sales Ledger and escalate promptly all matters which may delay settlement of payment.
What will your role involve?
- Responsibility for own set of Sales Ledger accounts.
- Collection of debtors by telephone, email, letter and fax.
- Handling of customer queries, liaising with internal departments and customers.
- Responsibility for determining and controlling suitable credit limits.
- Responsibility for negotiating the settlement of overdue monies, and agreeing to release of held orders.
- Liaising with Sales in providing commercially acceptable solutions when granting credit to our customers.
- Assessing and raising new credit accounts with Routeco.
- Processing of pro forma credit card payments.
What do we require from you?
- A minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and experience of recovering payment from a variety of businesses would be advantageous
- Being well organized, dependable with the ability to prioritize will be important factors in being successful in this role.
- Good standard of education, GCSE English and Maths particularly A-C grades (or equivalent)
- The role holder should naturally be able to interact with internal and external personnel and project a professional image.
Keywords: Credit Controller, Credit Control Administrator, Debt Management, Sales Ledger, Accounting Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounting Officer, Finance Assistant, Sales Ledger Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job