You might be working in a target driven setting dealing with customers via the phone at the moment and are wanting to get into a finance role?
Or perhaps you have previous experience of Credit Control?
Either way, you are a self starter, who is willing to take on new and challenging tasks at short notice and use your own initiative to identify tasks.
You have strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to converse with a variety of customers, being assertive but reasonable. You are keen to develop new skills and are numerical with a "good eye for detail" and are organised and consistent.
You'll ideally have worked within a BS2 setting and based on your prior experience (or after full training from us) you will feel comfortable with assisting in the maintenance of the sales ledger credit control function.
We are Ultima Displays Ltd the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. We are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market. We are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what we do, aligning to our values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy. This is a great time to join us on our journey.
- Cash Allocation on a computerised system.
- Debt collection via telephone, email and standard letter.
- Liaison with debt collection agency.
- Contribution/attendance at credit control meetings.
- Setting/maintaining credit limits.
- Processing credit applications including credit checks.
- Processing sales invoices including manuals and credit notes.
- Collecting debtor balances - ensuring outstanding balances are collected.
- Any other ad hoc analysis required.
- Assist CFO/Management Accountant as required in particular to increasing cash collection and reducing debtor days.
- Assist with other elements of the accounts departments as required.
Benefits provided include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance after qualifying period
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Health cash plan
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Business Targets
- Credit Control
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job