My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller.
The main responsibility of the role is to ensure that all debt is paid on time and in full.
You will be contacting the businesses customers asking them to pay any outstanding invoices.
- Working in line with company service level agreements
- Setting up customer and supplier accounts on to the system
- Run and assess several company credit reports
- Set up credit limits in accordance to company procedures
- Liaising with other departments to ensure all information is accurate
- Providing business support
- Providing excellent customer service
Experience & Knowledge Needed
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of using accounting software
- Have previous experience in Credit Control
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Credit Check
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job