NEW JOB - Credit Controller (Maternity Cover) - fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful organisation!
£25,000 + 15% contract completion bonus (approx. £3,000)
English. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
Our client is a world leading IT company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting technology brands and video gaming accessories.
To work as part of their finance team, they wish to recruit, for a 9-12 month maternity cover contract, a Credit Controller. Your role will be to effectively coordinating customer accounts and collection duties as well as maintain a high level of customer service. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- To resolve payment discrepancies with customers
- Issue credit when appropriate under our price protection policy
- To liaise with our Sales team on a daily basis regarding customer account orders
- Prepare and conduct all collection correspondence through verbal and written communication
- To input and update customer accounts and credit terms on our accounting system
- To make informed decisions regarding product shipments for customers who are on credit hold
- To reconcile any account discrepancies
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
£25,000 + 15% contract completion bonus (approx. £3,000). Monday-Friday, standard hours
PLEASE APPLY NOW AND SEND YOUR CV TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job