An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to work within a Team.
Kerridge Skills are highly desirable
To control the level of debtors ensuring that accounts are paid on agreed terms and within agreed credit limits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Company credit policy.
- Ensure all customer details are accurate and up to date.
- Contact customers on a timely basis to facilitate prompt payment;
- Record customer contact utilising the diary system
- Ensure accounts are kept to within credit limit sign-offs
- Put forward and prepare for review as required.
- Liaise with business customers and internal sales staff to resolve disputes; record and report all customer queries. Plan customer calls and arrange regular meetings with sales executives
Skills & Attitude
- Must be self-organised and able to produce accurate work in a timely manner
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work as an individual or team member
- Good communication skills at all levels, both internal and external
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'