Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a company based in West London. They are looking to bring on a French Speaking Credit Controller to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. The credit control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for the debt collection and Credit Control of the designated Market or Markets.
- Preparing Direct Debits (or equivalent) including rejections.
- Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate.
- Notify insurers when debt reaches the contract period and follow up when and where required.
- Liaise with representatives on overdue accounts and customer service issues and assist in issuing credits where needed.
- Carry out monthly statements.
- Contact all customers by phone or any other method if balance is overdue to investigate the debt.
- To carry out, where necessary, legal action or insurance claims to collect debt.
- Feedback on market issues, credit control and customer service issues.
You must be able to speak fluent French.
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job