My client is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant should be self motivated and experienced in making collection telephone calls. They should manage their time and workload to ensure my client maintains their high service agreements.
- To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
- Conduct telephone collections for accounts overdue.
- Work closely with account mangers to keep them informed of issues.
- Identify areas of risk and report to the risk manager.
- Work with our clients to resolve disputed invoices.
- 2 years experience of dealing with high volumes of collection phone calls.
- Comprehensive IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to follow a pre-defined process with efficiency and care.
- Able to build rapport with regular debtors and encourage prompt payment.
This list is not exhaustive, as a small company defining the role precisely is difficult, the successful candidate will be willing to be flexible to help achieve the objectives of the company.
£20,000- £24,000 plus Maximum 35% Bonus (Bonus payable upon completion of 6 month probation period)
If this sounds like a role for you please apply now!!
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.
Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job