Credit Control - Client Account Exec
Our Client is an award winning and highly successful Group of Companies that is looking to appoint an experienced Credit Control - Client Account Exec.
Reporting to the Head of Finance to role will sit in Central Finance - but you will be largely expected to plan and manage your own workload and relationships.
Your role will be to strike a balance between controlling Debt whilst also providing the highest levels of Customer Service at all times.
The role will also require you to have strong Excel skills - Our Client will need you to be able to demonstrate your skills re Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS.
On a day to day basis you will be required to manage relationships with some of the largest Customers in the business - a typical day / week will include;
- Credit Control by Telephone / Email / Letter
- Extensive Query Management and Resolution - producing Invoices / Credit Notes / Statements etc.
- Perform complex Allocations - Cheques and Card Payments
- Maintain Accurate Client Database Records
- Prepare detailed anticipated Cash Flow Data - highlighting Debets that are likely to go Legal
- Working with Internal and External contacts - building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Ad hoc duties as required
To have an informal discussion about this role please call Recruitment Solution (NW) Ltd and ask to speak to Karen Reynolds or Joanne Sizer.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES THAT ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Cash Flow
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'