A leading national logistics distribution and supply chain organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit a Credit Control Clerk to join them due to the continued success of the business.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Credit Control Clerk position will include:
- Contact Trade Customers by telephone, e-mail to maximise the recovery of all overdue debt and reduce debt levels
- Ensure 90 day+ aged debt thresholds are maintained and not breached for nominated portfolios
- Update master cashflow trackers with receipt and default information
- Maintain Customer contact activity logs for audit/team purposes
- Update/maintain the master customer contact matrix for all trade portfolios
- Produce and issue monthly customer statements
- Complete Customer self-billing account reconciliations to aid the cash allocation process and identify under/over recoveries
- Complete daily cash allocation routines for nominated portfolios
- Ensure all invoicing disputes are investigated and resolved in line with current SLA's
- Update/Maintain all departmental KPI's
- Invoke line manager / commercial escalations in respect of key collection defaults
- Assist in the documentation and subsequent maintenance of departmental processes and procedures
- Seek out opportunities to further improve existing process, procedures and controls
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced credit control clerk, proven at working in a high volume, fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job