A vacancy has arisen within the Credit Management department for a Credit Control Clerk. Reporting to the Team Leader your duties and responsibilities will include:
The key accountabilities and responsibilities of this role are:
Control of your own portfolio of accounts.
Maintenance of the accounts within the agreed payment terms and credit limits.
Escalate to Team Leader/Manager any internal or payment issues with customers
Maintaining effective liaison with a range of internal staff and customers.
Meeting of period targeted KPI’s using department procedures.
Maintaining accurate notes and records
Maintaining good customer relations whilst ensuring customer accounts are maintained within agreed credit terms.
Attend internal and external Customer meetings.
Other Ad Hoc duties as requested by Team Leader/Manager
Key skills will include:
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and Word.
- Remains Calm under pressure
- Takes ownership for own performance and identifies areas for improvement and development
- Can adapt to new systems and procedures
- Reliable, affable, and can communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible "Can do " attitude
If you are interested in applying for this position please discuss it with your current line manager and then just click on the link below to send your CV and current details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job