Versatile Credit Control / Accounts assistant to work for leisure company based in Mill Hill ,North London .
Dynamic ,rapidly expanding Music/ Leisure Group based near Mill Hill in North London require a friendly energetic and versatile candidate to work as part of a small accounts team. Reporting to the Financial Controller your duties will involve various aspects of both the purchase and sales ledger /credit control functions ,and will include:
- All aspects of credit control and cash management
- Checking processing and paying of supplier invoices.
- Preparing weekly payment run
- Posting purchase and sales ledger entries on to sage
- Reconciling accounts and dealing with queries
- Raising Sales invoices and credit notes as required
- Credit control /Collections by phone ,letter and email
- Regular reporting of cash position to directors
- Negotiating and agreeing payment schedules
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance manager with month end reporting
- General admin and ad hoc office duties as required
The ideal candidate will have :
- Previous credit control and cash collection experience gained from high profile customers
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer service ethic and a confident out- going personality
- The ability and discretion to collect cash & negotiate effectively with important customers &
- High net worth individuals
- Good attention to detail with sales and purchase ledger reconciliation skills
- Excellent benefits include the possibility of flexi-time for the right candidate
- "Accounts Payable"
- "Bought Ledger"
- "Sales ledger"
- Cash Books Purchase ledger
- "Credit control" multi-currency