Fabulous opportunity to join one of our most successful clients. As Senior Account Manager you are responsible for developing strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity, working in conjunction with the wider business delivery / expertise.
Your responsibility is to ensure that all projects are managed in line with client policies and procedures. You are the pivotal day-to-day contact, liaising with colleagues across various departments including Design, Digital, Studio & Production, trafficking projects through to end delivery.
Working as an integral part of the marketing team, sharing the client’s vision and ethos and delivering excellence client service. Key responsibilities Client Internal/External
• To build, manage and develop the client relationship to ensure client’s expectations are fully met
• To liaise with all stakeholders on a daily basis, developing and writing new briefs and liaising internally with various departments across to ensure smooth project management of all projects and campaigns, and that all client delivery deadlines are managed
• To manage all workflow through Creative, Digital and Studio & Production teams, providing updates to colleagues and clients • To identify how we can contribute to the clients’ strategy and delivers the opportunity to do so
• Work with the Account Director to embrace change and offer innovative thinking • A brand ambassador within the agency for your clients • Preparation of documentation for client meetings - weekly status, monthly update and quarterly review. Financial
• Accurate estimating, invoicing and monthly budget reconciliation • Forecasting and forward planning of clients spend
• Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities • Identify and introduce new opportunities where appropriate
• To develop MI to aid future client planning • To ensure month end MI and KPI reports are completed on time, are 100% accurate and distributed to client Strategy and Leadership
• Understands competitors and positioning in the market • Is knowledgeable in the clients’ sector and mindful of changes that could affect clients’ strategy • Instil in your team a good understanding of the business strategy
• Share understanding of your client accounts with the wider team • Continual development of Client Development Plans for key clients, identifying new initiatives • Work with Account Director in delivery of additional service lines. People Management
• Liaise with the wider Account Management team to ensure resources remain in line with client needs - holds regular 1-2-1 with Account Director • Develop Account Managers to confidently communicate our proposition and services to client
• Manage workload effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop
• Share knowledge and best practice with colleagues, internal departments and other business units Operational
• Manage and communicate to all concerned parties on major campaigns, providing budgets and timing plans
• Produce minutes from review meetings and circulate as agreed
• Keep the client advised on all new developments within our client
• Offer proactive advice to the client and initial briefing and planning stages, and throughout project delivery phase
• Flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
• Resolve issues, escalating to Account Director where appropriate, including any contract risks identified.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'