This is an amazing opportunity for a creative individual to join a growing lifestyle Brand as a Videographer / Creative Lead. The successful candidate will plan, produce and edit digital-first video and photo content. You will also create content in line with global strategy and brand guidelines, optimised for individual platforms.
- Driving our brand build activities with exceptional and consistent brand presentation across multiple touch points, including advertising, photography, web assets, literature, social media content, websites, video (for B2B & B2C audience).
- Location and studio photography of products for all marketing channels, including print, websites and digital media.
- Videography of products for digital media channels.
- Photography of company events and work-based activities.
- Image editing and publishing to often tight deadlines.
- Photography file maintenance.
- Maintenance of all photographic and video equipment.
- General support and cover for Marketing Department.
- Understand and develop the tone of voice for our brands.
- Diligent archiving of raw and finished video content and keeping a good knowledge of historical footage to be used for new video projects.
- Developing creative ideas and pitches in conjunction with the marketing and partnerships teams.
- You will have a strong grasp on vertical video creation, strategy, and trends
- Be able to demonstrate innovation and think creatively
- Portfolio or showreel showcasing both filming and editing capabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full Adobe suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to produce content with quick turnarounds, particularly within a high-pressure environment.
- Desire to travel to and capture content, (ability to travel is paramount).
- Awareness and application of best practice across mobile-first platforms.
- Educated to degree level or have relevant experience.
The company offer with hybrid working with offices in Central London with an excellent salary / benefit package.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'