The focus of this position is to design 3D products and die-cutting technologies and on occasion surface patterns for products within the creative industry.
This involves free hand drawing as well as computer generated graphics. You will be required to design products fit for purpose and develop the necessary research before commencing work.
These products will be produced and sold throughout the UK and, Europe and ROW extending out in to multiple consumer markets. Therefore understanding and taking an interest in these markets is key & personal experience within a high creative environment is essential.
- Design products fit for purpose and develop the necessary research before commencing work.
- Design and create packaging templates.
- Design die designs following upcoming making and visual trends.
- Render die designs into factory ready format.
- Create embellished packaging images.
- Design display materials for trade and retail shows.
- Support the marketing strategy by identifying opportunities for growth and development.
- Provide project based work for our websites and other online platforms.
- Create projects for sponsored events.
- Work with briefs to create projects for photo and video shoots.
- Research key trends and provides reports.
- Must have high standard of visual communication skills.
- Must be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of creative environments/challenges.
- Must have previous experience working in a creative environment.
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure.
- Must keep up with developments in the UK/Europe/ROW creative industry and spot & anticipate trends.
- Previous experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and illustrator is essential.
- Experience of working within the creative/ arts industry is preferred.
- Must have good basic standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Must be organised and have excellent time management skills.
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job