Creative Design Team Leader
After being named as the UK’s number 1 online retailer of the year Iceland Foods Ltd have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative Design Team Leader to join the innovative and fast paced Ecommerce department.
The aim of the Creative Design Lead role is to deliver improved content on eCommerce site and provide online and digital marketing activity which has a consistent look and feel. To lead and inspire the creative team and ensure designs are produced within the Iceland brand guidelines, that timelines are met and workflow is properly managed.
Working for Iceland entitles our employees to a very attractive benefits package which includes; free parking on site, subsidised Restaurant, Costa Coffee, discounted gym memberships, 10% discount in all Iceland stores, 20% discount from club individual restaurants and many other excellent benefits.
- To plan the team’s workload for the week to ensure deadlines are met
- To design digital advertising to support core marketing activity across Iceland Marketing
- To plan, design and deliver landing page and campaign websites to support key trading periods, supplier tie ups and business functions
- Create and maintain digital design guidelines to ensure consistency across channels
- Design of digital adverts to support eCommerce and sales growth
- Sign off procedures for all digital assets content is in place and adhered to
- Creation of written briefs; media and creative and giving constructive feedback
- Briefing photography studio and giving constructive feedback
- Conducting team one to ones for direct reports
- Coordinating content with Marketing and the Online team
- Manage relationships across the team
- Team Leader
- Web Design
- Web Developers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"