Salary: £95 -£160/day
Do you enjoy flexible working arrangements?
Do you enjoy working with different learners?
Do you want to work in different schools?
We have a number of schools looking for a range of teachers to support them with their cover. We have Secondary schools looking for good teachers to support their needs.
We require teachers across the East London boroughs.
• Support learners with foundation subjects
• Working with classes on a week by week basis
• Using your interests to engage the learners
• Ensuring learners make the right levels of progress
• Support the class teacher in planning and delivering lessons
• Support learners with all their pastoral needs
What the school are looking for
• Experience of the national curriculum
• Supportive and empathetic to the needs of the learners
• Patience and have a flexible view on learning
• A passion to make a difference
• Strong numeracy or literacy skills
We also require teachers that are interested in doing day to day supply.
Benefits of working with Reed Education
• Excellent rates of pay
• Chance to work at the best schools
• Supportive consultant team
• Support and guidance through your education career
• Does this role sound of interest to you?
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'