Experienced Cover Supervisors needed in secondary schools across North West Leicestershire
Your new company
Hays Education are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors across all subject specialisms to complete day-to-day or long-term cover in a range of Secondary Schools across the North West Leicestershire and Coalville areas.
Your new role
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to:
- Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
- Deal with any immediate problems. - Be familiar with the school's policies and procedures.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is an excellent opportunity for people who have experience working with children to gain Secondary School experience. Alternatively, you may be a qualified teacher looking for temporary work which will not require planning, marking and assessment. You must have a proven track record of managing or leading that can be transferred into a classroom environment, specifically, your experience must include leading groups of 10+, this could be groups of children in a school or youth work setting. References will be requested. Your experience must be recent and relevant, within the last 5 years.
What you'll get in return
- Day rates of between £60 - £85 / day, dependent on experience
- FREE certified Safeguarding and Child Protection training
- The opportunity to work in a supportive and progressive school developing your skills in a variety of subject areas.
- You will also benefit from having a dedicated Hays consultant 7 days per week.
- We also offer a £250 refer a friend scheme should you know any other teacher or support staff who are looking for supply work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Zarrish Yusaf on (0116) 253 2389.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job