Work for an agency who supplied 1200 workers in the last year across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire alone!
Immediate Start in Leeds !
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting outstanding Cover Supervisors for various supply positions at our supportive and ambitions client Schools within Leeds and surrounding areas.
Due to the high demand in cover we are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors of all levels of experience who can commit to flexible working hours, often at short notice. Practitioners with experience leading or supporting young people in non-school environments will be considered.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £100 in high street vouchers!
What you will require:
- The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- Your own transport is preferred but not essential
- The ability to supervise pupils and deliver pre-planned work when the regular teacher is absent
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
- A commitment to the role
What we offer:
- An opportunity to build a fantastic amount of paid experience in local schools to contribute towards required hours for Teacher Training courses
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers up to £100 per recommendation
In the last academic year:
- 94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
- 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job