Are you looking for Cover Supervisor work?
Bridge Education are currently seeking Cover supervisors who are highly skilled and who are looking for a work load free teaching opportunity. We are looking for people who are passionate, enthusiastic about education and working with Children.
What we expect:
• A professional representation in our schools
• Consistent positive feedback from schools.
• Follow policies in our schools.
• Punctual for school bookings.
• To ensure all the jobs required are completed before leaving school.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity?
If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided. By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements
- Classroom Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'