McGinley Education are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors due to an increase in demand from our schools across the Merseyside area for day to day cover and short term contracts. If you are enthusiastic about working with children and are looking for flexible working hours then McGinley Education would like to hear from you!
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Be degree qualified and have strong leadership skills.
- You would be responsible for the class in the teacher's absence.
- Ensure that the lesson objectives set by the teacher are met.
- Supervise pupils throughout the lesson and manage behavior
- Support pupils throughout the lesson, answering questions and overcoming difficulties they encounter
- Leave accurate feedback for the teacher about the lessons you have covered for when they return.
- You will be covering a variety of subjects throughout the day.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
- Get a full tank of petrol or diesel on us! When you register for work with us, we will go through how you can benefit from free fuel with McGinley Education*terms and conditions apply
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to our recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings we will get to the very bottom of what exactly it is that you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific consultant who will also work outside office hours, enabling us to be available for whenever you need us. We take great pride in establishing and building long-lasting relationships with our schools and are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and have a love for education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job