Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in south Manchester who require a cover supervisor on a full time basis.
This position has become available due to a change within the staff team; the position of cover supervisor will be to work alongside the cover and inclusion manager and in the absence of teachers, cover lessons throughout the school and also work within the schools temporary on-site exclusion provision in a support capacity.
- Cover supervisor, full time position in south Manchester
- Starting immediately, initially for the remainder of this academic year
- Temporary position which could lead to a permanent school contract
- Starting straight after Easter , work with supportive staff and leadership
- Previous experience covering lessons is desirable but not essential
- Initially employed via supply , earn up to £70 per day (experience dependant)
Situated in the M23 area of south Manchester, this is a modern 11-16 secondary school serving a diverse and multi-cultural community. The successful applicant working as a cover supervisor will need to be flexible and have previous experience working with secondary aged pupils in a classroom based or similar capacity. The role of cover supervisor will require you to cover classes (across the subjects) in teacher's absence, all the work will be prepared and you will follow the behaviour policy accordingly. This position would be well suited to anyone considering a career in education, if you have a teacher training place in September and want to work in a school environment for the summer term apply now, alternatively if you are looking for permanent work in a school and have the confidence to work as a cover supervisor, we welcome your application.
Please apply now via the link below with a CV/covering letter, or call Teaching Personnel Manchester Secondary Branch for more information.
- teaching assistant
- learning support assistant
- Cover supervisor