This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Prospero Teaching is working with a number of Oldham secondary schools assisting with recruitment for day to day and short-term positions. These schools are large secondary schools and requires a cover supervisor to work across key stage 3 and 4 in a variety of classes. The positions are on the basis of a trial day and interview or day to day supply.
The successful applicants must:
* Be experienced within a secondary school/cover supervisor roles
* Have a good track record of references
* Able to get to Rochdale on a daily basis
* Be committed to teaching and school life
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS
* Qualified TA, cover teacher, QTS or a degree as well as experience
What Prospero Teaching can offer?
* CPD courses
* Pay to scale - excellent rates of pay
* Dedicated location and sector specialists
Should you require further information on this job, please call us on or email .
This job not for you but you have a friend you think would enjoy it? Recommend them to us and earn £100 via our Refer a Friend scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job