Randstad are currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work at a secondary school in Chorley to provide general cover for when their teaching staff are absent due to ill health, training or management duties.
To carry out this role successfully you require excellent behaviour and classroom management skills and a high degree of initiative and confidence. You also have to be highly adaptable as you could be covering any subject across the national curriculum.
Responsibilities & General Duties:
- Arrive on time - 8.30 is the general start time for our schools
- Be flexible in terms of the location and subjects you are willing to cover
- Dress professionally
- Be polite and courteous to pupils, parents and all school staff
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be able to deliver pre planned schemes of work with confidence & ease
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DFE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Randstad you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Prompt weekly payments
- Training and guidance from experienced education consultants
Please note due to stringent DFE guidelines, candidates who cannot demonstrate classroom experience or teaching or coaching references to cover the last two years will not be considered for this role.
If you're interested in this Cover Supervisor job in the Chorley area, please forward your CV to or call Jon on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
- Cover Supervisor
- Cover teacher
- secondary schools
- high schools