Courtesy/Mini Bus Drivers - Heathrow Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting Courtesy/Mini Bus Drivers for a number of our clients at Heathrow Airport to start on a temporary basis with the possibility to become permanent. The primary role will be to provide safe and efficient transport for their customers, to and from terminal buildings.
Minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Minimum 2 years PCV cat.D1 driving experience
- Must have a CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence)
Must live close travel distance from Heathrow Airport Customer service experience and effective communication is essential for this role.
You will also be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Use of radio to communicate with the Bus Operations Supervisor
- Assist customers with luggage
- Obey the Highway Code and Health and Safety procedures at all times
- Ensure the Courtesy Bus is kept tidy and has a professional appearance
- Will be working on 3 on 3 off shift pattern but should be flexible.
If you are an experienced bus driver, flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today!
- "Mini Bus Driver"
- "Courtesy Bus Driver"
- "Cat D1"