Counterbalance Forklift Operator - UPTO 10 TONNE FORKLIFT - B2 Category REQUIRED
Location - Bellshill
Job Type - Ongoing Temporary Contract
Pay Rate - Competitive
Hours of Work - Backshift 2.30pm - 10.45pm.
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Forklift Driver with Counterbalance forklift licence for our prestigious client within the Bellshill area to join their existing team.
Candidates must have at least 6 months experience on a Forklift. Onsite practical assessment will take place prior to commencing induction.
Main duties include / requirements:
- Minimum 6 months on the counterbalance forklift
- Unloading / loading of deliveries
- Stock movement
- Receive and book in of materials received from suppliers
The successful candidate will:
- Self motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT LICENCE MUST BE VALID FOR UPTO 10 TONNE.
**B2 ON LICENCE IS REQUIRED
Immediate starts available
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.