We are proud to be assisting in the recruitment of an experienced COST DRAFTSMAN.
The successful candidate will be working for a well-known, well-established, business who have been a market leader, within the legal profession, for the last 10 years. Their brand is well known across the North West and beyond.
This role will offer the holder, progression and job satisfaction
Main purpose of job
- Drafting of Bills of Costs, costs schedules, Precedent H, costs budgets, negotiating, maximising costs received by the firm and providing supervision and support to junior team members
- Understanding the standard and indemnity basis of costs. With knowledge of predictive/portal and fixed cost regimes including what costs we are entitled to and at what stage
- Work alongside other senior members of the department as a point of contact/mentor for junior staff
- Drafting formal Bills of Costs, N252 and advice
- Understanding and utilising case management software and costs drafting software/programs
- Undertaking negotiations and providing "from cradle to grave" service
- Providing quality work on an efficient basis ensuring SLA’s are met
- Attaining and achieving set targets
Other roles to be identified on application
On offer is an excellent basic salary with an enhanced benefits package.
For further information, feel free to contact me.
- Cost Draftsman
- Bills of Costs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'