KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the COSHH Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out COSHH assessments to a high standard
2. Train the scientists in how to complete COSHH assessments so they are equipped to complete new assessments in the future
3. Update the COSHH and chemical databases for the company and contribute to the establishment of an effective COSHH management system as well as help out with other research safety-related tasks.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the COSHH Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field (Life Sciences / Chemistry)
2. Proven industry experience in the COSHH Regulations 2002
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with completing COSHH assessments in a scientific environment or Health and Safety Related role.
COSHH / NEBOSH / Health and Safety / H&S /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job