Meraki Talent have been engaged to assist with the onboarding of a Corporate Tax Senior for their Chartered Accountancy client in Central Glasgow.
Our client is one of Scotland’s oldest and most well-established Chartered Accountancy firms. They have been leading the way across the Scottish marketplace for over 100 years and do not look like stopping any time soon. They currently provide Accountancy services in the fields of Audit, Business Advisory, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning, Insolvency and Tax. They now seek to add to their growing Corporate Tax division with a Corporate Tax Senior.
The role of Corporate Tax Senior has become available as the business goes through a sustained period of growth across several of its service channels, making this an exciting time to join a leading practice.
As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will report directly to the Senior Manager within the Corporate Tax division. You will be fully responsible for your own caseload, whilst leading a team of junior Administrators to manage both client and management expectations whilst working to tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of corporation tax returns, schedules, and computations
- Manage workflow, ensuring tasks are delivered on time
- Keep abreast and technically up to date with Tax legislations
- Promote the firm and develop business organically
- Liaise with Management on delivery of corporation tax returns
- Liaise with clients and manage workload against strict deadlines
- Liaise with clients to ensure statutory regulations are complied with
- Attend client meetings
As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will manage a portfolio of corporate cases, maintain a busy case diary, and be expected to develop business opportunities where appropriate. You will put a great focus on your clients’ needs and work effectively as part of a team as well as possessing the ability to lead from the front and share best practice within your team.
For the role Corporate Tax Senior, the below criteria are Essential.
- Experience working within the discipline of Tax
- Client portfolio management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Flexible working day
Cycle to Work scheme
For further information and a confidential chat regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Dean at Meraki Talent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'