Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Glasgow
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager for a major CA firm based in the city centre of Glasgow.
Through winning important new clients, our client is modernising the way that they deliver tax compliance and are now looking to grow their corporate tax offering. In this role, you will be responsible for heading up the department, acting as the senior technical reviewer and ensuring that technical issues are identified and resolved, providing a first-class client service.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to showcase their knowledge and skills in a hugely rewarding role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, taking ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end process
* Identifying and resolving technical issues in order to provide a first-class client service
* Responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with complex clients that require senior input
* Manage and develop the junior staff within the team
* Continuously monitoring processes and risks to identifying and implement improvements
* Commercial awareness in identifying additional business opportunities for both the team and the wider firm
* CTA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
* Extensive experience in the review of corporate tax computations/reviews
* Several years experience from within a practice firm is strongly preferred
* Excellent working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent teamwork and organisational skills
* Proficiency with tax software (e.g. Alphatax)
In return you will be provided with a highly competitive salary and an enviable work/life balance, along with the opportunity to mould and develop your team into the premier corporate tax offering in the country.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job