Our client, an award-winning BIG 4 Accountancy firm, is looking to expand it's Corporate Tax team with a highly accomplished Corporate Tax Senior Manager. This role has come about due to a major period of growth.
A few responsibilities will include-
- Analysing and interpreting data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues.
- Producing high-quality and professional tax reports which are accessible to the client.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Leading, managing, motivating and coaching more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development.
- Assisting finance and legal teams in M&A projects, performing tax due diligence and proposing/implementing tax efficient structures to group tax
To be considered for this role applicants should be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues as well as being professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA, or equivalent). A proven track record of leading engagements and an understanding of how to develop new business opportunities is also required.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and extensive bonus package as well as an opportunity to join the team at a hugely exciting time as they accelerate momentum and growth and look to build the number one team in the marketplace.