Our client, an award-winning BIG 4 Accountancy firm, is looking to expand it's Corporate Tax team with a highly accomplished Corporate Tax Senior Manager. This role has come about due to a major period of growth.
A few responsibilities will include-
- Analysing and interpreting data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues.
- Producing high-quality and professional tax reports which are accessible to the client.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Leading, managing, motivating and coaching more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development.
- Assisting finance and legal teams in M&A projects, performing tax due diligence and proposing/implementing tax efficient structures to group tax
To be considered for this role applicants should be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues as well as being professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA, or equivalent). A proven track record of leading engagements and an understanding of how to develop new business opportunities is also required.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and extensive bonus package as well as an opportunity to join the team at a hugely exciting time as they accelerate momentum and growth and look to build the number one team in the marketplace.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job