Our client is a progressive top 25 accountancy practice based in London.
As a Corporate Tax Senior Manager/Associate Director, you will be reporting to the Corporate Tax Partner and managing a diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will vary from handling compliance and tax planning, to assisting with development and growth of the business.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Ensuring all compliance issues are dealt with effectively and accurately, certifying that the compliance and administrative procedures are fully complied with
- Delivering the budget and plan for corporate tax compliance work for clients in your portfolio
- Taking responsibility for the timely delivery of this work and for the recoverability and billing on such jobs
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and returns for your portfolio - ensuring that there are no outstanding technical issues and that they are complete and accurate when presented for partner review
- Working with Corporate Partners on tax planning and other ad hoc assignments, including tax structuring advice, transactions tax and international tax
- Liaising with clients and/or other team members to prepare a draft response for partner review to HM Revenue and Customs enquiries
- Reviewing the quality of work prepared by the Corporate Tax Specialists
- Mentoring and developing junior members of staff and reviewing their work
- Working with Corporate Partners to market the firm’s business tax function and create tax project work from the firm’s existing clients and networks
- Assisting with the continued development and growth of the corporate tax practice
- Must be ACA, CTA or ACCA qualified
- Experience in corporate or mixed tax (with corporate bias)
- Experience of reviewing other’s work and managing and developing others
- Excellent working UK corporate tax knowledge.
- Strong payroll tax and income tax knowledge
- Evidence of tax planning experience (corporate and/or mixed tax)
- Excellent technical knowledge and commerciality
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Seeking to advance to a higher level; is a team player; self-starter; sociable; assertive and displays ethical judgement.
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Advisory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job